Hi Dave,

I like the look and functionality of your presentation TW. I know I could
just add content to it to create a stand-alone presentation. But what I'd
really like is for each of my TWs to have this functionality built in, so
that at the click of a button (changing the theme, I suppose) I could start
to present.  Is that possible? What would I have to add from your
presentation TW to mine in order to get it to work like that? Or is there a
simpler way of going about this? I want to avoid fiddling with technical
stuff, as much as possible.

Thanks,

Andrew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/383ec9bf-bfd0-4c36-9e67-9957c735e0e6%40googlegroups.com.