Hi,

I just went to the main menu (open up the side panel), clicked "O" to open
the main menu tiddler and added [[another presentation]], opened it up to
edit, added the "slide" tag, and put the order field as "100".  You could
jump to that point and just add slides from there.  The only problem would
be that if you reached the previously "last" slide from the lower numbers,
the "next" (>>) chevron would still appear at the bottom right indicating
there's more slides, so each presentation would have to have a distinct
"The End" I suppose :)

Is that what you're going for?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0ced59d1-f71d-4c02-a19b-780b733427b3%40googlegroups.com.