On Monday, September 12, 2016 at 4:39:57 AM UTC-4, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Hi Zaphod
>
> Try this:
>
> <$list filter="[<currentTiddler>has[posters]] [<currentTiddler>
> has[lobbycards]] [<currentTiddler>has[disccovers]]
> [<currentTiddler>has[misc]]
> +[limit[1]]">
> <$transclude tiddler="$:/_Layout_ButtonSection3"/>
> </$list>

Thank You so much, Jeremy - That did the trick nicely :)

*PMario said:*

> There are always several methods to achieve something in TW. Using the
> list widget as you do here is one of them.
> IMO the $reveal widget in combination with the tw transclude mechanism and
> the transclude widget would be a better fit here.
>
> But this is my impression having a very fast view at the problem. So I'd
> need to do some experiments - later today - to be sure.

I'm always open to new suggestions from those that know more than me
(which, when it comes to TW, includes just about everyone! :-P ).

--Zaphod

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/08f669f6-9a72-4897-89a9-11d65ad6edfd%40googlegroups.com.