Hi PMario

Thanks for your suggestion

   - I copied a TW ( latest iteration )

I created 3 new tiddlers ( 1, 2 and 3 )

   - adjusted : clicked  "YES" in the shadow tiddler$:/
   core/ui/ControlPanel/Settings/NavigationHistory
   - which auto updated the System tiddler ( below - to "yes" )

   - $:/config/Navigation/UpdateHistory

   - I saved the TW file
   - I then re-opened the TW file and opened tiddler "2" expecting that
   this "open" tiddler event would be recorded as the most recently opened and
   serve it up next time I opened the TW file
   - I then closed the tw file
   - I refreshed /  opened it - hoping it would open at the the last
   tiddler seen
   - sadly - it didn't  - what am I doing wrong ?

If this did open at the last opened Tiddler - then it is a great way to
bookmark and open at last page read...

cheers

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/062ab076-e597-4e58-a09c-c1263dda8634%40googlegroups.com.