Hi! long ago I wrote my first macro. Here is it
http://novye-podarki.ru/heeg.html#%24%3A%2F_loctid.js  this macro take data
from current url and build a very simple table  with this data.
for example, if you click this link
http://novye-podarki.ru/heeg.html#!heeg#;10010;5;150;sam;1;0;oplNalKur;1;0;NoMon;1;0;$%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80$89112564578$i...@heeg.ru$2016-05-25T09:53:45.441Z_04383
macros will take data from this link and show table with order.

Now I try to teach this macro to save some data from URL to the list field
of tiddler $:/temp/mylist
I try to use this hook
http://tiddlywiki.com/dev/#Hook%3A%20th-saving-tiddler but get error.

I use this $tw.Tiddler("$:/temp/mylist",{"list": value});

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2203f9d3-caf3-4bb1-948c-640fc62c836a%40googlegroups.com.