I have been looking at logical operations with filters for a while. Since you
can do a nor b by [all[]]-[tag[a]]-[tag[b]] you should be able to do any
logical statement that uses the operators tag, has, field and is (maybe others
also, I will make a list) using a single filter.

I will write up some notes and post them later.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/18c037d6-a742-4cfd-b48f-657973ffface%40googlegroups.com.