Hi Jeremy,

> Try this:
>
> <$list filter="[<currentTiddler>has[posters]] [<currentTiddler>
> has[lobbycards]] [<currentTiddler>has[disccovers]]
> [<currentTiddler>has[misc]]
> +[limit[1]]">
> <$transclude tiddler="$:/_Layout_ButtonSection3"/>
> </$list>

How can I do the negating counterpart, e.g. does NOT have any of...?

There's a PR that would possibly address that use case:

*is[empty] filter operator*
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2186

I'll leave a comment there to see if I can spark some feedback.

Best wishes,

Tobias.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fcd6e81d-a394-4ec5-b8ad-35b644bb2326%40googlegroups.com.