Hi Tobias

> How can I do the negating counterpart, e.g. does NOT have any of...?

It's messy; one has to use the emptyMessage attribute:

<$list filter="[is[current] -[has[posters]] -[has[lobbycards]]"
emptyMessage=<<myMacro>>/>

(Typed on my phone, so may not be 100% correct!)

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CB7E2A78-1B40-458A-9C58-66DCFDA283CB%40gmail.com.