Jeremy beat me to it.

You could also use

<$list fiter="[is[current]!has[posters]!has[lobbycards]!has[discovers]]">
This is equavilent to the filter
[is[current]]-[has[posters]]-[has[lobbycards]]-[has[discovers]] returning
nothing
</$list>

and avoid the empty message part. I just realized that in the writeup I did
I got nor and nand backwards in all of my examples and I need to rewrite
them. I will hopefully put up the fixed explanation later tonight. There
not being any explanation of the filters in terms of digital logic or set
theory operations has been bugging me so I need to just write it and be
done.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/88f95384-79ba-4836-b60f-c93c2eaf7a58%40googlegroups.com.