I put my notes here
<http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/FilterLogicExamples/>, hopefully they
will be useful. I am really not sure that they will be very helpful to
anyone who doesn't have at least some background in digital logic and due
to the limits of the symbols my keyboard makes easily the notation isn't
very good. Let me know if you see any mistakes or have any questions.

The take away from this is that if you want to do something that uses only
filter operators that take an input list and return values based on a
binary test (which is most of them) than you should be able to do any
filtering operation with a single list widget.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a4a6faf4-b035-46fe-b5d9-9e7951d89b0a%40googlegroups.com.