Ciao Jed

I am glad you back on it. As I said before, it sounds like a very
interesting development of TW.

I will hold off till a full release is ready to try. My only concern is
still not quite understanding it. i mean I get the broad idea but not so
much the actual process of how to use it and for what.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e150b445-238c-49b2-b5b5-99dbca068244%40googlegroups.com.