A long time ago Saq Imitaz (sp?) made this thing called a hover menu that
hovered at the side of the screen no matter where you were in the list of
tiddlers.  It had several handy functions we normally see in menus, like
save, new tiddler, etc,

but one function I can't see to find anywhere else is "jump to top".  It
was just a "^" character that when you clicked it you would immediately
navigate to the top of the list of tiddlers.

Is there a widget or something I can put in a tiddler or sidebar that
duplicates that function?

Thanks,
Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/66e0c1f4-43e1-4abb-8344-26694b3b1e33%40googlegroups.com.