>Great stuff there!
Thanks!

>Glad you got plugins working in your custom server-side.
It is a client-server architecture, but in fact everything runs on the client
side. If I've been unclear about it then I should make a better effort on
documentation.

>Out of curiosity, is the "NoteSelf-core" a kind of self-updating plugin?
Not actually. As I said, everything runs on client side, that included the
database. Database is persistent, it does not matter how many times you updates
your plugin. There are some special structures inside the database that have
changed on the latest release, so in order to avoid leaving unused stuff on the
client database I have to make some checks to make sure that only the required
structures (aka indexes) exists.

>In other words, how does one update NoteSelf?
Just use it. Noteself is not a plugin but an edition.

>Anyone wants to play with further plugins,
feel free to include my library:

May I include your plugin library as one of the plugins listed on the default
plugin library?

>...and perhaps test for any incompatibilities w/ NoteSelf,not that I would be
>expecting any.

Me neither, but who knows...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b7efa48c-eacc-4872-bb37-792de16e568e%40googlegroups.com.