Hi Developers,

I have toyed around with creating a Family Management Information system. A
few prototypes. Those of you who are parents you will know that it is a big
enterprise to run and manage family affairs on a day to day basis.  I have
very good ideas on what can be done with Tiddlywiki. However, my limited
technical skills are a draw back. I would like to collaborate with a
technical brain to create a Tiddlywiki solution to manage a Family. Main
domains  to include:  Contacts, Places, Health, Education, Career,
Possessions (Houses, Vehicles, Inventory), Community, Documents, Memories -
possibly Tasks.

Who is interested. I do notcode but I have product management and business
analysis skills.

Best regards,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2b517f91-e214-47dd-bff9-8eb0506c7605%40googlegroups.com.