Hi all,

I just can't figure this out. I want to do two things:

1) Edit the default template (or replace it) and add a set of custom fields
that will be available everytime I edit any tiddler (so I don't have to
remember them).
2) Adjust all tiddlers to display fields that have some content. I'd like
that to be a table, pretty much the same as Info > Fields, so it should
also display a name of the field, but not for empty fields.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f3fe8eb9-677f-4f6a-89c5-4b0dd1c6ff25%40googlegroups.com.