Thanks, Tobias and Marc.

That was my initial idea, but the "problem" here are:
1) The recipients are not really TiddlyWiki users
2) The Data is only intermediate. Eventually the recipients will transfer
the data to something else
3) The fields are not automatically searched so they might get problems
when trying to find issues
4) The data is not visiple inside the issue tiddlers except if I start to
add templates or includes some not-so-obvious macro call in each issue
tiddler having related tickets

But maybe I need to go that way.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2622f3bc-c2ff-4943-b9fe-7b4f1bc927ce%40googlegroups.com.