Hi David – great stuff! Cardo looks like a very powerful app, well documented
and with an appealing design. This will for sure be a reference I will keep an
eye on from now on.
What I could not find on first sight is a personal list where I can see all
tasks (from all projects) that are assigned to me (or to Mr. Tasker) – where I
could decide what to do next. I looked out for this feature as this is the main
objective of my own ToDoNow-project (see http://tid.li/tw5/hacks.html#ToDoNow
and http://tid.li/tw5/plugins.html).
In general I tend to use TW5 for managing my personal stuff, while I would
prefer a server-client application for managing a team. There are fascinating
TW5 projects going in this direction. Do you have plans to head in this
direction too, or how do you involve your team at the moment?

Kind regards and many thanks for sharing!
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8a6393cd-baa3-4acf-ad2e-b4dd9677e909%40googlegroups.com.