Hi Jeffrey

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4:57:53 AM UTC+2, JWHoneycutt wrote:

> TaDa!
>
> jwhoneycutt2.tiddlyspot.com

I'm guessing you're using the "...cutt2" because you think your original
jwhoneycutt.tiddlyspot.com is "broken" - but this is not the case. If you
would prefer to use your original tiddlyspot address, you can simply save
the "...2" onto the original one to overwrite it. You do this via
Ctrlpanel>Saving and merely fill in jwhoneycutt and the password for
that(!) original tiddlyspot, i.e the password that you made up when
registering that first one.

What I just described is actually what happens every time you save to
tiddlyspot; i.e you take the TW that you currently see in your browser and
save it (on-)to that tiddlyspot replacing whatever TW was there before.
(You can find the overwritten versions at ..cutt.tiddlyspot.com/backups ).

If I password protect this tiddlyspot wiki called "TestWiki", will others
> be able to see it?

There is a password for the tiddlyspot server and there is the password *tool
*for the actual TW.
If your TW is locked via the password tool (sidebar>tools>Setpassword) then
nobody can read the TW without unlocking it, be it on your local computer
or hosted on the web.  If passsword protected a tiddlyspot, others can rsee
and even edit it temporarily *but not save/overwrite it*.

Is tiddlyspot going away? Should I keep trying to host on GitHub with
> Travis-CI ?

As Mario says - absolutely no indication of that.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ac537189-23bb-4091-b4c3-0c29768e5c21%40googlegroups.com.