Hi Mat

Having covered similar needs for ebooks I have been working on - here are a
few options :

This is probably best prefaced by the format in which I am using ALL
tiddlywiki ebook / app versions
and that is that* each page is continuous as it would be in any book *
in tiddlywiki the native format is for the content to continue *DOWN the
page* - rather than *OVER the page*

So, all my pages are smoothly transitioned down the page.

Therefore - each chapter is a distinct tiddler -
and there are not distinctions between pages.

IF A BREAK between PARTS in a chapter are required
that is easily done by adding <br/> one or more times to enhance the
distance.... ( as suggested by Tobias )

Just add a line horizontal line - eg :

OR create a more pronounced full width break: with colour :

Links between chapters can be done in multiple ways:

How would you liek to see it - and I'll see if I can help .....