Hi. I always use command (--rendertiddlers
[!is[system]!type[image/jpeg]![index]] $:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html
./static text/plain)  to render static tiddlers on my win x64 and
everything was good.
But when I install node.js on win х32  this command stop working. I get
WARNING and notice that node.js don't understand symbols !$

C:\IM>tiddlywiki --verbose --load heeg.html --rendertiddlers
[!is[system]!type[image/jpeg]![index]] $:/core/templates/static.tiddler.html
./static text/plain
Boot log:
  Startup task: load-modules
  Startup task: info after: load-modules before: startup
  Startup task: startup after: load-modules
  Startup task: story after: startup
  Startup task: commands platforms: node after: story
Executing command: load heeg.html
Executing command: rendertiddlers
[type[image/jpeg]/core/templates/static.tiddler.html
./static text/plain
WARNING: Filter title has a deprecated regexp operand /core/

What I have to do make it working? I try to use '' but it didn't help.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/098babf4-b619-4c8f-bc26-894aeaaefef4%40googlegroups.com.