On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 2:01:51 PM UTC-7, FFT wrote:

> How do I link to a tiddler by clicking on an image?
>
> In the classic version this was accomplished by
> [img[path/to/imagefile.jpg][
> TiddlerName]].

Use a combination of <$link>...</$link> and [img[...]], like this:

<$link to="TiddlerName">[img[path/to/imagefile.jpg]]</$link>

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
ELS Design Studios / TiddlyTools / InsideTiddlyWiki

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a27d4451-0a36-4f80-88f0-185fe6024c73%40googlegroups.com.