The QR template is something that I really like since I can send almost
anything to the template and it will output a QR code that can be quickly
scanned by my phone. Easy way to visually transfer information from my
computer to the phone at work.

I changed the size from 150x150 to 400x400 so the camera can pick up things
a little easier, and I can send roughly 800 characters or so without any

I use the QR template to add useful bits of info into my tiddlers.

Thanks for your help!

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit