I am trying to copy and paste the content from webpages to tiddles. In some
cases , the original formatting is lost and everything is put in one
paragraph.
I could not recall when this is happening. Kindly let me know if this helps
in anyway,  I will try to get the screenshots.

Could someone help me to get out of this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c014d8d1-a189-4470-84e6-2e9fb6be11fe%40googlegroups.com.