After a while I realized the new tiddlers are actually being created with a
variable inside called "aaa" and another "bbb" and the text is "{{!!aaa}}
{{!!bbb}}" and it renders good but its not creating the tiddler with the
evaluated text.

Did someone manage to create a new tiddler with the text inside several
variables of the current tiddler?
I have tried with macros and all sort of variable combinations but in the
end the text within the new tiddler is always "{{!!aaa}} {{!!bbb}}", never
the content of those variables :(

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a0592320-f744-4c3c-8a96-da1b1f61bb7d%40googlegroups.com.