Hi Mark,

Thanks for confirming it works (and the problem is on my end...)

I am using TW5 version 5.1.13 on a MacBook Air at a Starbucks coffee shop.
Brand new Empty renamed Wiki.

I have created a handful of wikis and have managed to variably load plugins
to them from links I came across. The Wikis behave differently and I am
trying to remove the variables. Disabling plugins doesn't make them act
normal again, so there must be some system or shadow tiddlers or system
settings I've tripped.

So I load a new Starter Wiki, and document EVERYTHING I do to it (1 -
rename it, 2 - create a Contents tab in SideBar, 3 - load a test plugin...
- NOPE!)