Mark - Thanks for asking.

I want complete control over my wiki.
I want to make it accessible on the web, and not with a link to my Dropbox,
or in a way that has my name all over it.
I want it securely encrypted.
I want to know who is logging in to access it, so that I can verify their
identity. (Facebook login confirmation?)
I want to be able to control what portions of the wiki are available, and
individually expand what is available over time.
I need to restrict/eliminate the viewer's ability to edit a tiddler.
I need the viewer to be able to provide comments/suggestions for me be able
to incorporate into the wiki.
I need to create a separate wiki for each different viewer, if they chose
to enter personal information into it.

This is all about medical records - so the controls have HIPAA and legal
requirements.

JWHoneycutt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4448cbcc-4dfc-4aef-aeb7-ac0e5dbe153f%40googlegroups.com.