On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 7:24:19 AM UTC+2, JWHoneycutt wrote:
> So I learned something here. I tried to access the plugin library before I
> had acknowledged the Starbucks login screen on a browser. This loaded a
> system tiddler
> $:/temp/ServerConnection/http:*tiddlywiki.com/library/v5.1.13/index.html
> <http://tiddlywiki.com/library/v5.1.13/index.html>*
> which blocked any further attempts to get to the library.
> Deleting the system tiddler was all that was needed.
Nice catch!

The next TW version should have a new button, to "close the library" which
in turn shows: "load plugin library" again.

see: https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2072 ... Just give the
"pull request" some "thumbs up" as a motivation, or even better ... help,
if you can!

have fun!