Yes, Jed -

Thanks for the thorough reply.

I am not going to share medical or identity information TO Facebook or
Google. I want to provide general information in a single HTML file Wiki to

If an end user chooses to, they can enter their personal identifying
information and this information can be used to access THEIR specific
medical file from the electronic health record. At that point, I intend for
the end user to have created a separate Wiki that the client (alone) can
control access to - (it's their sensitive and personal information). My
vision is that it is therefore a personalized wiki on a hosted location or
downloaded onto their hard disk. The risks associated with this would need
to be explained to the end user, just like they are when you access your
medical records using the hospital system now. Once the end user has write
capability, they are no longer using the general info wiki.

In some well done Wikis - I see a "comment" icon - looks like a bubble. I
am hoping to provide this bubble on the general information Wiki - so that
subject matter experts can provide useful information about a process that
is constantly changing.  At the same time, i need to protect the general
info wiki from willful sabotage or inadvertent misinformation, since that
would damage the credibility of the whole process.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit