Hi Marc,
'Developing plugins using Node.js and GitHub' lives in tiddlywiki.com/dev
it is just about a minimum way of getting setup  on github.

searching the archives here (as you are doing) and on  TiddlyWikiDev
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/tiddlywikidev> is probably the
best idea.

all the best
BJ