I was about to copy a text outside of tiddlywiki with rich text into
I've read this thread on a rich text editor plugin from 2007:
Its reception was very good and I would love to see it implemented or
pointed to the available plugin for TW5. The best would be to have it in
the core as it is indeed a very useful plugin. I couldnt find an online
rich text(html) to tw5 convertor. If the support is not fully implemented
then I'm better of to use the markdown plugin as to markdown syntax I can
effortlessly convert with the help of an easily found online convertor.

Best regards,