Hello PMario!

Thanks a lot for taking your time, I really appreciate it.

   1. I don't remember the size before but currently it is 4.56 MB.
   2. I use Firefox. I did what you recommended me (safe mode) and I get
   the same 'SyntaxError: JSON.parse: bad control character in string literal
   at line 11 column 9995 of the JSON data' message. Nevertheless, I have
   tried the same in the other browsers and I got the following messages:

   - Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: 'Invalid character'
      - Chrome and Vivaldi: 'Script error.'
And I have run out of browsers to try, haha. Seriously I have no idea what
is wrong here. I also disabled all plugins and nothing.