This looks to me like real data corruption, especially since you had
problems with your flash drive.

It might be worth a shot to drag, drop, and import your TW into an empty
TW. If the importer "sees" the incoming tiddlers, then you can try either
importing all the tiddlers (optimistic), or even importing 5 or so tiddlers
at a time, each time checking that the new TW still works.

Good luck,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/09b235d2-7887-494f-b75f-844d4c8564bc%40googlegroups.com.