The output is actually the same type as text/vnd.tiddlywiki, so it is TW
markup. You can use [[tid]] to link to other tiddlers and some other
wikitext format may work, but not macros or widgets (these are possible
only in the experimental mode). I don't use it much myself apart from
editing html that I clip from webpages with tiddlyclip. ckeditor does not
support all possiblities of wikitext so you cannot preserve block mode
markup (like '!' for headings, for example).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b5b9a61-75bc-4037-b53b-e6493697a771%40googlegroups.com.