Just drag the bad file from your system over the new "empty" tw. A green
bar should appear at the top of the empty indicating that it recognizes an
incoming tiddler. Drop. Then there will be a tiddler with a list of other
tiddlers to import. You can check which ones you want to import before
confirming the import.

Good luck!
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3cffd2c3-890f-4d35-8d43-e7c5d1ef22bf%40googlegroups.com.