Timothy, this sounds like an interesting and fun project. I'd be glad to
hop onto a Zoom session with you and your colleagues to chat about
different possibilities. I regularly teach a TW class (next offered: Spring
2017) and anticipate adding a fiction component / assignment for next
semester, so this is close to what I'm working on these days.

>From what you describe, you probably need to run TW under node.js, but I'll
let others chime in on that (otherwise, you are stuck in the single html
file model, and it doesn't seem like that will work for you).

Please send along links as you create new versions, I'd love to see your