Hi Thomas,

Thanks. I did follow the installation instructions and installed the four
required tiddlers and TextStretch link.

My goal is to list multiple related tiddlers and have their content appear
as stretch text, and I’ve had success so far. However, when I click on the
button to open the text of a single tiddler, all the tiddlers in the list
open. I’d like for each button to be tiddler-specific.

Here’s my code:

<$list filter="[tag[233:Animal Abolitionism]]">

<<strex "{{!!text}}" "{{!!title}}">>

</$list>

Thanks!

Kira