Riz and Mark,

I did try what Mark suggested, and it did not work.
In the HTML, I know that classes are defined as class="[value]" as
indicated here: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_global_class.asp. Riz
solution's works, which means the syntax was wrong.

I still don't understand the logic of how this class is called in the HTML
generated by TW. I feel I have 90% of the answer in my head, and I want to
know for future reference.

By the way, I apologize if I sound harsh or anything, I'm just trying to be
specific so I get the facts, and if the facts I have are wrong, I want to
see where exactly so I can learn. Hope this makes sense, and thanks! :)