> Can you share whith us your method to adapt this theme ? From scratch with
> a clean CSS ? Do you have some advice if someone wants to do similar work ?

I would be only glad to if I can help. But the truth is I don't usually do
anything beyond the already established method to modify a theme - ie
1) Find a target, something you want to modify your tiddly wiki to
2) Inspect the element using firefox and find out the relevant styles
affecting it
3) Copy it to the corresponding parts of TW

Start from the base. A lot of properties will be inherited down. Whenever
there is a central color, like green for evernote, I usually transclude it
from a field so that another person can change the theme from a single
point. For eg; you can change the ghostwriter theme color from Control
Panel > Appearances >Theme Color.

Probably the only thing I do differently from the classic methods is that I
apply styles based on values of a field, rather than the documented
tc-tagged-xxx method. I have furnished the details on how I do that in an
older thread here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/6wRRqZeOZ6Q/PzRbtnmeFQAJ> in
case anyone is interested.

If you are interested in seeing something more:
For my personal use I made an Evernote clone using TW5

http://imgur.com/a/W0Ae9

Another based on Classipedia theme (a userstyle for Wikipedia) :
http://imgur.com/a/wnQch

And my most extensive work, the one I spend most time and energy - can be
see here: https://ibnishak.github.io/hQp/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4eae6208-769c-45b4-95df-cf606da60588%40googlegroups.com.