Greetings!

I'm working on a project to create documentation around a Minecraft server
I'm attempting to set up. I created a button to bring up a tiddler as a
data entry form to create the tiddlers for each plugin. I'm now trying to
create buttons to have them added on creation of a plugin tiddler to add
permissions as well as slash commands.

I'd like to have my tiddlers for slash commands as well as permissions
include the parent tag (the name of the plugin tiddler). The problem I'm
running into is that I made the buttons to launch data entry tiddlers and
if I'm attempting to create a new slash command tiddler, I'm not sure how
to add the tag of the parent tiddler to the new one.

Using <<currentTiddler>> doesn't work because technically the current
tiddler is the data entry form. I've tried using bits and pieces from
TiddlyPack, CategoryLists, and bottomOfTiddler macro but I can't seem to
wrap my head around this. My current project can be viewed at
http://minecraft.tiddlyspot.com/

*Example:*

- Click on Plugins
- Click Add Plugin
- Entry the plugin name
- Click Save and then Close
- Click the title of the newly created plugin tiddler
- Clicking the button for adding a slash command should open a data entry
form tiddler however, the new tiddler created should also be tagged with
the name of the plugin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f0f041b8-2ebc-4e5b-98aa-1157520c5914%40googlegroups.com.