Matabele

Thanks for the example. I tried out "Checklist Example -- Select by ANDing
Tags". Although I can't say that I understood the use of prefixes, the
example appeared to perform a similar action as a [tag[A]tag[B]] filter. It
also found the additional test tiddler tagded with A, B, and C.

Steve Wharton

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d1c43335-265c-489c-a66a-79c6292abbd1%40googlegroups.com.