Also I see that in the ghostwriter theme the username fails to appear in
your blog. Necessary corrections have been made and pagination has been
added to the ghostwriter theme. In case you do not want pagination, it can
be turned off from Control Panel > Appearance > Ghostwriter.

I hate to dig up the ghostwriter thread to post this, otherwise this info
has been posted to relevant places.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b038c68f-ee9f-44a7-ae63-a9f636f549d8%40googlegroups.com.