Yes! I forget about " " and space after [....] .yourstyle{....} I spent so 
many time to find it.....

<$list filter="[[Rolly]]"> tw[tags~="<$view field=title/>"]   .img-square:after 
{    width: 35px;    height: 35px;    display: block;    background-repeat: 
no-repeat;    background-size: 35px 35px;    background-image: 
url(images/budil.svg);    text-align: left;    background-position: left 
bottom;position:absolute;bottom:7px;left:7px;content: "";} </$list>



воскресенье, 18 декабря 2016 г., 17:15:28 UTC+3 пользователь Jed Carty 
написал:

> I have used lists to make css styles before, it should work. If you are 
> sure the css is correct than my only suggestion is to make sure that the 
> tiddler type is either blank or text/vnd.tiddlywiki
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f86d079-2bf1-49cf-b506-550a7313eccc%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to