Hi I have problem opening tiddlydesktop-win64-v0.0.8 that I hope you have some advice on. When I click on NW in my task bar Tiddly Desktop doesn't open. Instead the work around I found using Task Manager is to right click on NW and then maximise when in Apps under Task Manager. This works but as soon as I minimise or close down I usually though not always have to go through the same process if I want to get back into Tiddly Desktop. Operating system = Windows 10 64bit. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Ben -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2f08d3b1-7b00-4bcd-aeb8-54cb2a51bb55%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

