/*changes to tiddlers*/ - what code must be here if I want to create 
tiddler $:/_FlagSpecialCss with text field "yes"?

понедельник, 19 декабря 2016 г., 12:08:15 UTC+3 пользователь BJ написал:
>
> The only part of the tw api defined in the boot prefix is the modules 
> system. This can be used to conditionally create a startup module that will 
> change tiddlers:
>
>
> if (/* time is between 1 and 5*/){
> $tw.modules.define("my_startup","startup",
>     function(module,exports,require){
>
>     /*jslint node: true, browser: true */
>     /*global $tw: false */
>     "use strict";
>
>     // Export name and synchronous status
>     exports.name = "mystartup";
>     exports.after = ["startup"];
>     exports.synchronous = true;
>
>
>     exports.startup = function() {
>         
>         /*changes to tiddlers*/
>         
>     }
>     return exports;
> });
>
> all the best 
> BJ
>
> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 9:22:25 PM UTC+1, Siniy-Kit wrote:
>>
>> Hi! I am writing a little script to $:/boot/bootprefix.js. This script 
>> connects to other site time API, get time from it and if hours in this time 
>> between 1 and 5 it must change css styles of tw5
>> so I want this script to add tag $:/tags/Stylesheet to mycssstyle 
>> tiddler. I write the first part with time, but don't know TW5 function to 
>> add tag to tiddler
>>
>>  found 
>>
>> FieldManglerWidget.prototype.handleRemoveTagEvent = function(event) 
>>
>> FieldManglerWidget.prototype.handleAddTagEvent = function(event)
>>
>>
>> but I don't understand how to use this functions.
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/933f7a6b-c8de-40d5-8694-4174b583eb9d%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to