I think the StoryList drop-down is a great idea -- I've submitted a pull 
request to Jeremy.

I also would have expected ".tid" to export multiple tiddler content. I've 
bumped my head into this before. Unfortunately, the .tid option only 
exports 1 tiddler (the first one on the list, I think).

If you want plain text, the best option might be to close out the sidebar 
(with the double-arrow), Ctl-A to select all, Ctl-C to copy, and then paste 
it into your plain text editor.

Thanks!
Mark

On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 11:58:01 AM UTC-8, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> You can export tiddlers in a defined text format called .tid 
> <http://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFiles>, see *tiddler toolbar* > *more*.
>
> If you want to export the tiddlers in the current story, you can use the 
> *Filter* tab in *Advanced Search 
> <http://tiddlywiki.com/#Searching%20in%20TiddlyWiki> *with:
>
> *[list[$:/StoryList]] -$:/AdvancedSearch*
>
> ...and then use the export button next to the input field.
>
> Possibly, the above filter should be one of the default filters you can 
> select from the dropdown.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c6ff2907-6fd8-40e7-b982-824d5465430e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to