https://updog.co/ allows you to serve files from dropbox.  I'm using to 
serve images to my tiddlyspot tiddlywiki. 

On Wednesday, 21 December 2016 20:28:49 UTC, Tobias Beer wrote:
>
> Hi Mal,
>  
>
>> I'm using Dropbox for synchronisation and I have not found a way to make 
>> this work on mobile devices unless I keep everything in a single file.
>>
>
> True, Dropbox doesn't allow relative for files to reference each other,
> except for its pro-subscription, or what previously was that *public *
> folder. 
>
> I also wouldn't know of any other sync service that does,
> esp. cross-platform.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tobias.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/60b0c85f-5551-429c-9d6d-206d4a94b6d6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to