HejHo.
I am preparing a Theme for hybrid Mobile/Desktop use.
After Riz has helped me with basic ideas and style most of the features are working quite well now.
-A DrillDownMenu to save space,
-Menus to access more, tool in a mobile-friendly way
-and a feature to rearrange tiddlers.

You can test it at http://drilldown.tiddlyspot.com
Now I would need a button and mechanism to show and hide the menu based on screendimension and input. What is best practise in TW do a button to hide and show a menu. By removing the PageTemplate tag?
How can I achieve that it is open by default?

Another Question I would like to transclude the searchresults into the menu below the searchField (not as a popup). Somehow they do not show up.
How do I transclude them?

Thanks Jan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/585D2052.2050702%40googlemail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to