Try combining text with a macro (goes at top):

\define cusact(cus) [[Activities|$cus$ Activities]]

And then invoking like this:

! <$macrocall $name="cusact" cus=<<currentTiddler>>/>

Mark

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 9:47:33 PM UTC-8, Cully wrote:
>
> Here is what I am trying to do... I am building a page for each of my 
> customers. It will contain contacts, activities and opportunities for that 
> customer. Each individual contact, activities or opportunity will be tagged 
> with the customer name and the type. Example tags Customer1 and Opportunity.
>
> Today I have:
>
> Tiddler name is = Customer1
>
> !Contacts
>
> <$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag<currentTiddler>tag[Contacts]sort[]]">
>
> </$list>
>
> ! [[Activities|Customer1 Activities]]
>
> <$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag<currentTiddler>tag[Activities]sort[]]">
>
> </$list>
>
> !  [[Opportunities|Customer1 Opportunities]]
>
> <$list 
> filter="[!has[draft.of]tag<currentTiddler>tag[Opportunity]!tag[Closed]!tag[Template]sort[]]">
>
> </$list>
>
> This works well but when I start a new customer I have to manually edit 
> the tiddler to change the customer name in the link [[Activities|Customer1 
> Activities]].
>
> I am trying to get the link to be dynamically generated based off of the 
> tiddler name. 
>
> I have tried 
> ! [[Activities|<currentTiddler> Activities]]
>
> but it gives me a literal *<currentTiddler> Activities* as the link. I 
> have searched all day for a solution and have tried a number of ways to get 
> this to work but not having any luck.
>
> Please help.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0f08fcb2-dc20-4040-8d10-c0dd672e93d9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to