Is it possible to define a variable in one tiddler and have it available in 
another? I am not looking for a global variable though.

Here is what I have from a tiddler hierarchy.

- Home
Personal
Work
My Customers
Customer1
Customer1 Detail
Customer1 Opportunities
Customer1 Contacts
Customer1 Tasks
Customer2
Customer2 Detail
Customer2 Opportunities
Customer2 Contacts
Customer2 Tasks
Customer3
Customer3 Customer Detail
Customer3 Opportunities
Customer3 Contacts
Customer3 Tasks

I would like to set a variable for Customer1 based on the currentTiddler 
name and have it available in Customer1 Detail, Opportunities, Contacts, 
and Tasks. I can set using 

\define Customer() [$(currentTiddler)$]

Thanks,
Cully

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d034f2f8-bbed-4e0f-a9d0-6917c9b57893%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to