Thanks Mark,
 
This will use the current tiddler name. 

I need to create the list filtered on one of the two tags in the tiddler.

Make sense?

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:46:47 PM UTC-5, Mark S. wrote:
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you want. Do you mean:
>
> <$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag<currentTiddler>!tag[TOC]sort[]]"> ...
>
> ?
>
> Good luck!
> Mark
>
>
>
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:22:17 AM UTC-8, Cully wrote:
>>
>> I hope I am able to explain this...
>>
>> I have a series of tiddlers and each has two tags. One of the tags is the 
>> customer name [customer1] and the other is a tag that indicates that the 
>> tiddler should be included in the table of contents [TOC]. On the tiddler I 
>> would like to create a list of tiddlers for that customer.
>>
>> I can do this manually by editing each tiddler by using something like: 
>>
>> <$list filter="[!has[draft.of]tag[Customer1]!tag[TOC]sort[]]">
>>
>> </$list>
>>
>> What I want to be able to do is pull the tags of the currentTiddler, 
>> discard [TOC] and use the remaining tag (should return Customer1) in the 
>> list filter. This will allow me to have a very small, dynamic template 
>> tiddler that I can then reuse.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Cully
>>
>>  
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/78836a71-c178-4f4a-9062-d87f4f60ed72%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to